1 GB SO DIMM DDR2 Kingston memory is a system specific upgrade type to laptop computers. Both cost performance and specifications are very important to laptop users when judging the performance and compatibility of this DDR2 memory.
How to install the memories successfully and conveniently
After opening the laptop computer, users can figure out the right place to put it in. Usually, some operation tools are better than hand that can help users to operate more smoothly and avoid some interference factors. Please go and find the memory socket and plug it in from 45 degree angle direction and put it in to be flat bedded. After completed successfully, you will hear the noise of the torso, which means it has been plugged well and can perform normally from then on.
Different from desktop memory, DDR2 laptop version has a little bit difference. Actually, 1 GB SO DIMM Kingston memory is installed into laptop motherboard vertically. That is why we need to be more carefully. If you need two memories installed, they will be listed at the same place, one on the bottom and another on the top. If so, we need to plug the below side first and then the upper side followed. Please pay attention to the operation methods to prevent this 1 GB SO DIMM DDR2 Kingston memory from damages.
- Storage Capacity:1 GB
- Upgrade Type:System specific
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number:Panasonic CF-WMBA501G
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number: Acer LC.MEM01.008
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number: Panasonic CF-BA731024
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number: Panasonic CF-WMBA701G
- Technology:DDR2 SDRAM
- Form Factor:SO DIMM 200-pin
- Memory Speed:533 MHz ( PC2-4200 )
- Data Integrity Check:Non-ECC
- RAM Features:Unbuffered
- Compatible Slots:1 x memory - SO DIMM 200-pin
- Warranty:12 Months with option of 3 years warranty
- Buy a 3-year Extended Warranty for your @ laptop battery,please follow this link
- Service & Support: Austria and France - 10 years )