This 2GB Kingston ValueRAM memory DDR2 is a small version for laptop and netbook computers that are of small memory socket inside. As a generic internal memory chip with SO DIMM 200-pin, it can only fit some certain compatible laptop and netbook models.
Compared to DIMM, SO-DIMM has smaller appearance size. Normally, it has only half size of regular DIMM. For this reason, this 2GB Kingston SO-DIMM memory is only compatible to some small-size laptops that have higher requirements in using conditions. This 200-pin version of 533 MHz (PC2-4200) memory speed is unbuffered in terms of RAM features.
To be sure, memory access speed is relevant to the reading time for CPU to collect the data from internal memory. So, different types of memory with different specs will perform definitely different from each other in running speed. To learn about if this 2G Kingston ValueRAM DDR2 memory is high enough, you’d better compare it to your laptop computer situations and the specs of this memory.
After the first time of work with this Kingston DDR2 memory, BIOS and CPU can contact with DRAM directly instead of through any other programs. That is why this additional memory won’t influence on the compatibility and running rate of regular work.
- Storage Capacity:2 GB
- Upgrade Type:Generic
- Technology:DDR2 SDRAM
- Form Factor:SO DIMM 200-pin
- Memory Speed:533 MHz ( PC2-4200 )
- Latency Timings:CL4
- Data Integrity Check:Non-ECC
- RAM Features:Unbuffered
- Module Configuration:256 x 64
- Supply Voltage:1.8 V
- Compatible Slots:1 x memory - SO DIMM 200-pin
- Warranty:12 Months with option of 3 years warranty
- Buy a 3-year Extended Warranty for your @ laptop battery,please follow this link
- Service & Support: Austria and France - 10 years )