DIMM 240-pin Kingston DDR2 memory is a brand new and original version that is uniquely designed for great number of desktop computers. In this fast-developing age, it is really very hard to meet all the demands if we donít have additional memories for desktop computers. Compared to replace the whole computer or decrease some programs, it is really so economically to have owned this Kingston memory.
As to the mains frequency, we think it is necessary to compare this 1GB 667 MHz DDR2 to your original laptop memory. Although it is a configuration to running rate, we can also check if it can be compatible normally according to the frequency range. If possible, users can also download and install some system and memory test software to learn about the type of motherboard and CPU. If so, we will be conveniently to learn if this DIMM 240-pin Kingston DDR2 memory can fit perfectly.
Except for the compatibility, the capacity, speed and other requirements are also the important legitimate basis to determine if this DIMM 240-pin Kingston DDR2 memory is powerful enough to regular work. Anyway, this 1GB DDR2 of reasonable sales price is a good choice to those who need to improve the laptop performance but donít want to cost too much in the additional internal memories.
- Storage Capacity:1 GB
- Upgrade Type:System specific
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number:HP PX976AA
- OEM Manufacturer Equivalent Part Number: HP 398038-001
- Technology:DDR2 SDRAM
- Form Factor:DIMM 240-pin
- Memory Speed:667 MHz ( PC2-5300 )
- Latency Timings:CL5
- Data Integrity Check:Non-ECC
- RAM Features:Unbuffered
- Module Configuration:128 x 64
- Supply Voltage:1.8 V
- Compatible Slots:1 x memory - DIMM 240-pin
- Warranty:12 Months with option of 3 years warranty
- Buy a 3-year Extended Warranty for your @ laptop battery,please follow this link
- Service & Support: Austria and France - 10 years )